Talent Intellect Co., Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation. The GDPR aims to harmonize data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organizations can legally operate.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site (if applicable), subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information contained in your CV if you choose to upload one. On occasion this may include sensitive personal data such as details of criminal convictions or ethnic origin.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
This is information we obtain about you from other sources such as LinkedIn, corporate websites, job board websites, online CV libraries, your business card, personal recommendations, and others. In this case we will inform you, by sending you this privacy notice, of the fact we hold personal data about you, the source the personal data originates from, and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your personal data.
Where we store your personal data
Where we may have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Legal basis for the processing
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests, described in more detail below, although we will also rely on contract, legal obligation and consent for specific uses of data. We will rely on contract if we are negotiating or have entered into a placement agreement with you or your organization or any other contract to provide services to you or receive services from you or your organization.
We will rely on legal obligation if we are legally required to hold information on you to fulfil our legal obligations. We will in some circumstances rely on consent for particular uses of your data and you will be asked for your express consent, if legally required. Examples of when consent may be the lawful basis for processing include permission to introduce you to a partner or client (if you are a candidate).
Uses made of the information
Our legitimate interests in collecting and retaining your personal data is described below:
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs, or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the CV section below for more details of how we may use or disclose the information in your CV.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are a new user, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please inform by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Should we want or need to rely on consent to lawfully process your data we will request your consent orally, by email or by an online process for the specific activity we require consent for and record your response on our system. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Leadership Ecosystem, which means, where applicable, our subsidiaries, and our partners.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We will send your personal information, including sensitive personal information, to our consulting partners in order for you to apply for jobs.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users / delegates will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- Where we have retained them to provide services, at the request of our client, such as reference, qualification and reference checking services, or the verification of any third party data provided by you.
Curriculum Vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our site or by providing your CV to one of our consulting partners. You can do this either to apply for a specific job or for general applications. Your CV will be stored in our database and will be accessible by our consulting partners worldwide. Your CV may also be e-mailed directly to other global offices for review and entry onto their own in-house database to enable them to provide their services to you.
In addition, our database, including the information relating to you, can be accessed by any of our consulting partners anywhere, for such purposes as business development and to enable them to provide their placement services to you.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
By sending us your CV, you are consenting to the submission of your CV and profile to our consulting partners for search and placement purposes.
Retention of your data
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interests and that you are happy for us to do so. Accordingly, we have a data retention notice and run data routines to remove data that we no longer have a legitimate business interest in maintaining.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The GDPR provides you with the following rights. To:
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
Access to information
The Act and the GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act (and the GDPR once it is in force).
+66 98 74 74706